CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Michelles' 40th



My friend had mentioned that she wanted a guest book for her forthcoming 40th party (28th march) So i offered to make one for her. Now this is the first time i have done anything crafty in 3 years.... I took a mini birthday scrapbook kit that i had bought off Arty Miss for £1. I then used a sheet of 12x12 qvc bargain papers ;O) I added sections to the book that can open out for more people to write on and i made alittle pocket with 39 on it and a hidden 40 lol.

The pyramid box was taken from a template i made myself from a gift off Ruth (furrypig) I used 'fluff' to tie it up,that was sent to my by Padingtondoo. Its filled with mini eggs.




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fabulous, I'd love to receive those as pressies...hint, massive hint ;-)

furrypig said...

well done your pyramid box is fab!! Your friend will love the guest book sooo personal