CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 20 March 2010

Birthday cards

I just wanted to share some of the beautiful birthday cards i received off my friends on MSE card making thread. It was so nice to receive these cards. I dont think i have had as many as i did since i was a child :o) Thankyou to each and every one of you. It was fantastic having so many messages on the thread also. It really made my day. After being poorly and spending my birthday at the drs i was abit fed up to say the least. xx

These were off Sarah ( Rainmac) and Val ( MrsB'sblog) . Sarah sent me a beautiful matching notebook and a choccy bunny too :o)

These were off Jenny ( Dragonllew), Jennie (The wife) and Tams ( Rustyflange)


These were from Jane (bunbun), Karen ( Flourgirl) and Gemma ( Gems85). Karen sent me some 6x6 papers, flowers and covered choccys. Gemma sent me some cute stamped images to keep me out of mischief ;o)



These were sent from Caroline ( CT1972) , Margaret ( Marg) and Debbie ( Paddingtondoo). Marg sent me some scrummy Thorntons Choccys :o)


This card is off K ( Sylphraven) It made me giggle as when i hit 30, i started to go backwards. Making this year my 21st ;o) Thanks for remembering K lol .


12 comments:

Antonia said...

What a lot of lovely cards x

Samm said...

wow they r all so lovely x

Anonymous said...

Lovely makes. Hugs Annexxx

Crafty JuJu said...

Gorgeous set of cards from everyone off MSE :D x Hope you had a nice birthday x

Sarah said...

Beautiful cards Choccy xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Wow what lovely cards. I bet you won't want to take them down. x

Highland Handmade said...

Lucy lady!! some beautiful cards there from everyone! xx

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

What beautiful cards. They must have made a stunning display!

TinyPablo said...

Beautiful cards x

Marg said...

Lovely cards - hope you're feeling better. x

Creative Craft World said...

Lovely cards, hope you are getting better and have had a lovely birthday

Lou xx

Ali said...

Some beautiful cards there xx