CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 6 January 2011

Rupert the ....dragon

Everytime i see Rupert the dragon i always want to burst into song

Rupert , Rupert the bear..............Everyone sing his name

Ok so some of you will have no idea what i'm on about.. For others it may transform you back to the days of your childhood.. Right hands up. Who used to fasten the top button on their coat having it like a cape. Whilst running around shouting na na na na batman ??

Hehe ok i will get back to my card for today..

Over at The Dragons Den ,they are having a DT call. So as soon as i saw this little beauty i just had to colour him in... Hes sooooo cute



To make my card i used a Bacic Grey backing paper.Nesties scalloped circle die to cut my Forever Friends Pink Parfait paper. A button from a stash swap, tied on with a silver cord from a Christmas gift tag. The flowers are white wild orchid flowers that i have coloured with my Promarkers and added some stickles. Rupert is coloured with Promarkers and blinged with stickles. The gems are 2mm and 3mm Anitas gems and sentiment is from 'Its a mans world'.

I do hope that you like him..

Choccy x

11 comments:

Addams said...

Great card, I understand about the rupert comment!

Uma said...

very cute :) what a fab card

Marg said...

Lovely card Oona! I remember the Rupert song but sadly, in my childhood TV was black & white!!

Berry said...

Great work Choccy love what you have done with the clock style! Such a cutie too! hugs Rebekah xx

Marjo said...

Awesome card, I just love Rupert! Heck, I love all the dragon's digis..lol Good Luck.

Hugs, Marjo

Scrappy Scatty said...

This is lovely choccy - love the digi and the colours you have used xx

Anonymous said...

Great job on the dragon. Love the card. Thanks for entering our DT Call and best wishes.

Hugs,
Beth

Maria Matter said...

totally adorable!

Love crafts forever said...

Wow! Hello my friend. How awesome is that. Your colours are gorgeous, fantastic card. Thanks for entering our DT call.
(((HUGS))) Nat

downrightcrafty said...

Love your colouring on this image thank you for entering the DT call
Hugs Kate xx

Myzdamena said...

LOL me me me I sing the Rupert song and if I had the energy I'd still Do A Batman round the room hehe

xxx