CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 9 October 2011

OSAAT Challenge #83 Anything Goes

Dont you just love it when a challenge blog gives you a free license to express yourselves ??  It kind of says to me ... Share your feelings !!
Well at One Stitch At A Time that is just what we are saying... Enjoy your creation, have fun and then come and share it with us , on the challenge blog.

Theme :   Anything Goes

Sponsors : The Stamping Boutique  and One Stop Card Crafts

This week i got to work with June from Dezinaworld.. Junes images will be in store soon.. I use 'mad here'
My card was made by colouring the image with my Promarkers. I added abit of glossy accents also. The card blank was put through my Big Shot inside a divine swirls embossing folder. I then added some small cards as embellishments. A small sentiment and a few gems..
That was it ............a Good Luck card for a male :O)

I also made a card for this weeks mini Newsletter 'Meet a Creator' who was Bonna from 'Kelley's Kids'.
To make this card.I coloured my image with Promarkers,then added glossy accents to the bird and stickles to her wings. Ooh i used a gold Pen for her Halo. I backed the image with cream and dark brown card then placed it onto a DP and then a 6x6 Scalloped card blank.
To make my flower embellishment i used my Scor-pal and a button for the centre of the flower. I then used a brown flower button in the opposite corner to create balance..
I can see this card being made in LOTS of different colours ! Its such a sweeet image !!

************

Thats it from me this week... Dont forget to go to sign up for the Stitchy Bear Store newsletter... Each weekend a creator is featured and they have a special offer running from Friday-Sunday.. Hear about it first in the newsletter ;O)

Choccy xxxxx


9 comments:

Josephine said...

Two fabulous cards - I love all the texture and the mini playing cards on the top one - they really compliment the image. And the second is just so sweet and sparkly - really pretty.

Hazel said...

Two lovely cards for male and female. Great. Hazel x

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome! I like how you added real cards, very good idea.
Hugs Nat

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous card, Gaynor

Unknown said...

Two fabulous cards, they both look superb! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment, I so appreciate this! Ira :-)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Choccy these are gorgeous! Judy x

Marjo said...

Great cards Choccy, love the added touches!

xoxo Marjo

Unknown said...

Awww these are fab Choccy.. the Christmas one of Bonna is such a cutie and so sweet, love it xxx

Nikki Byrne said...

Fabulous set of cards choccy :o)
Hugs

NIKKI