CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 18 December 2011

OSAAT Challenge #93 Anything Goes

Awwwww its the last challenge of 2011 over at One Stitch At A Time. But its a nice easy challenge
   'Anything Goes'
We know how you love those ;O) And we know how everyone is SUPER busy too ;O) I know i am ... i hang my head in shame to admit that i have not had time to put my tree up yet :O( Usually its up as early as i can !!  Hopefully today will see my festive trimmings emerging :O) :O) :O)

The sponsor for the last 'official ' 2011 OSAAT  challenge is Stitchy herself :O)
With 1 lucky winner getting $10 to spend instore.

I say official challenge as next week ( yes on Christmas day !) Theres a mini challenge thats brought to you by little 'ole ..... me !!!
Look out for Choccy's Christmas Challenge next week ;O)
Official OSAAT  challenges return on 1st January 2012

Heres my card for this week
I used an image Frosty's Snowglobe by Tami at Gingerloft and papers by Stitchy from her mega Merry Christmas pack

Ithink they look FABTASTIC  together !!

Dont forget to pop over to the challenge blog and join in the fun

Hugs
Choccy xxxx

5 comments:

Hazel said...

A lovely cheery Christmas card. My tree isn't up either. :( Hazel

Claire Phillips said...

Really lovely card - great background! Thanks for all your hard work throughout the year on the Dt! Cheers Claire x

Josephine said...

They do work really well together - the card is gorgeous!

Marjo said...

Fantastic card Choccy!...lol my DH put up our tree yesterday...guess he thought I could use a little Xmas cheer...

bunches of hugs, Marjo

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful card, I love the scallop edging and the use of purple too. I hope you and your family have a merry christmas and a very happy new year Julie x