CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 April 2012

Just Inspirational challenge #25

Its Thursday again :O) So time to be inspired over at Just Inspirational challenges

Theres 2 fabby sponsors

and

Find out more at the challenge blog

Heres this weeks inspirational picture


We were given an image to work with
Heres my card

I must say that it was a dream to work with ( and we had 2 inspirational pictures to work with originally lol)
I used a doiley sent to me by my DT  teamie and friend Judy, who also sent me the flowers. I added some large blingy gems too :O)

Please stop by the challenge blog and see my teamies gorgeous creations.. We cant wait to see your gorgeous creations too

Hugs
Choccy xxx



2 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOw Choccy this is gorgeous! So pleased the goodies have come in useful! Judy x

Antonia said...

That is so pretty and girly I love it
Toni :)