CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 6 May 2012

One Stitch At A Time... Use a Digi/ Mothers Day

Well these Sundays are coming quicker and quicker each week !! Its hard to believe thats its already May !!  Time really does fly !!
At One Stitch At A Time this week we are celebrating Mothers Day for our sisters across the ocean.. USA  Mothers Day falls next Sunday ( May 13th)
 Our theme is therefore   'Use a Digi /  Mothers Day'.

The sponsor is our very own StitchyBear Stamps, with a fantastic prize of a set of images used by the DT  this week. Please remember to win this prize you must use a StitchyBear Store product in your creation.

If you choose not to use a StitchyBear store product then you can still join but will be entered into a separate draw to win $3 to spend at our store..

Here's my DT  card for this week using a gorgeous image by Stitchy   and chosen by my teamie Mandy.

and a close up

Iused Promarkers to colour my image along with stickles on those feathers.I also used a gift off my other teamie Judy was the backing paper and the cheese cloth.

Hope you all have a fantastic bank holiday weekend
Hugs
Choccy xxx

I would like to enter my cardinto the following challenges:

Papertake weekly challenge... Anything goes
Digi Doodles Shop challenges.....Anything goes
Lia stampz...... Mothers Day
Catch the bug...........Anything goes
2 Sisters challenge blog....Anything goes

12 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Choccy. I don't know why, but this image remind me of you lol. Mayby, because of your elegant profile photo?? Beautiful card.
Hugs Nat

Josephine said...

What a beautifully elegant card! Love that image.

Hazel said...

I, too, love that image - it's the first one I ever used for the DT. Your card is lovely, very elegant.I'm late in commenting because we've had son and DIL here for lunch. It was lovely to see them. Hazel x

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Choccy, love the elegant image and the cheesecloth adds a fab extra dimension x

Marjo said...

Gorgeous Choccy, and yes so you...lol hugs Marjo

Julies Crafty Creations said...

This is very sophisicated Choccy, love the colours Hugs Julie x

Maire Gamber said...

Oh, I love your card. gorgeous image and I love the Dp and your layout!
Hugs,
Marie

Anne said...

What a super creation, how elegant, love the muslin. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week for Anything Goes!
Anne
x

lalkygirl said...

what an elegant classy card ,love the image and the colours you have chosen
thanks for joining us at the digi dodle shop challenge and good luck
tracey x

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW Choccy I love this! I am just getting around to my commenting! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Judy x

Made by Mandy said...

I am so glad we chose this image and I'm amazed by how many really lovely comments I have had from it. I won't deviate too much from my normal bright and cheerful style though....

You made such an elegant card from it with subtle colouring and the cheesecloth really works so well with the paper.

Love Mandy xxx

Cely said...

Very pretty card! Love the texture you gave it with the back piece. Thanks for joining us this fortnight for our Mother's Day challenge at Lia Stampz!