CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 June 2012

What a week and Just Inspirational

Well what a week i have had..... All that on top of a headache, hayfever and snuffles.. My new wifi printer decided that it didnt like my laptop and started to ignore its requests to print !! I tried it with a USB cable too and still wifi printer had fallen out with my laptop.. So after 4 days of loading and unloading the printer software. I gave in.. Purchased a new wifi printer ( despite the other one being only 4 months old !!) Yes it was under warrenty but i really needed to use my printer. I had DT cards to make and 'new adventures' that i needed to print off before i could begin them ;O)

Its my youngests 13th Birthday today :O) So Happy Birthday Ben xx
Its all go here ...

So i just want to remind all my followers that its time for another challenge over at Just Inspirational challenges
This week it was my turn to pick the inspirational picture.. I chose this one
Its such a typically british picture ( notice the wet floor ? LOL)

The sponsor this week is

With my printer problems ive been unable to join in this weeks challenge :O(
But pop over to the challenge blog to see my teamies gorgeous cards.. Thankyou to Denise too for helping me out xx

Hugs
Choccy xxx

1 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

So we make cards with umbrellas one then? lol Good inspiration photo though Choccy. Happy Birthday to Ben, and delighted you got sorted! Judy x