CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 15 July 2012

OSAAT #122. Anything Goes and a freebie

At One Stitch At A Time this week we have EVERYONES favorite challenge..... Anything Goes !!
It was my turn to pick the image for us this week. I chose 'Belle' a GORGEOUS image by Beary Dust Stamps. Isnt she just adorable ?

The sponsor this week is StitchyBear Digital Stamps. 1 lucky winner will receive all the images used by the DT  this week and theres some beauties
Don't forget if you spend $7 in store with us you will receive all these gorgeous images  FREE !!!

Pop by the Challenge blog and see all the gorgeous inspirational cards created by my teamies this week.

Heres my card using Belle

a close up

I used my Promarkers to colour Belle and then added abit of glossy accents. I distressed around the edge of the image and around the orange spotty paper. I layered it up onto the glossy/ glittered paper thats from First Editions 'Boho chic' .
I finished the card with a few flowers and gems in the centre of them..

I am looking forward to seeing your creations :O)

Hugs
Choccy xxx

8 comments:

Josephine said...

Beautiful! Love the warm flame colours and the design is gorgeous!

Eva Gro said...

Your card is beautiful Choccy! Love your coloring!

Hugs Eva
(DT mate at OSAAT)

Deb said...

Such an awesome image Choccy and I love the color combo
Deb
xxx

CraftyDaffy said...

Lovely card Choccy! The orange is a fab focal color and your papers are so pretty. The image is adorable as well! xx Denise

Made by Mandy said...

I adore the colours you chose and the papers are some of my curent faves :)

Thanks for choosing such a great image to work with Choccy !

Love Mandy xxx

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally love how you have colored her! And this is a wonderful sentiment with this.

Love crafts forever said...

I love distressing on your card, and how flowers goes so well with your papers.
Hugs Nat

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous card Choccy, I love the nice bright orange theme. Hugs julie x