CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 6 September 2012

Just Inspirational

At Just Inspirational Challenges this week..
We have a fantabulous challenge and sponsor for you... For prize details please visit our Challenge Blog.

The sponsor is


Heres your inspirational picture
 
Heres my card for this challenge
 
 
and a close up
 
 
I embossed a sheet of red paper with my divine swirls folder.
I then coloured the white of the silhouette in red and added glossy accents to the mirror in her hand.
After attatching them together i decorated with a few gems. I didnt want to take anything away from the gorgeous silhouette.
The card candy was added to the card just to balance it out abit..
 
Hop to Just Inspirational and share your creation :O)
Hugs
Choccy xxx
 
 

1 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Choccy, Could you e-mail me at prfconnie AT gmail DOT com? I'm on the Doodle Pantry DT and we have a question about the upcoming sponsorship. Thanks so much. I miss DTing you guys. :-D Hugs.