CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Just Inspirational . Team B

Well its time for another challenge over at Just Inspirational challenges..

Heres your picture this week
 
Now I feel this image screams Steampunk
 
But Steampunk and Choccy don't really mix ;O)
 
Anyway we have a great sponsor to work with ... Its the fabby Delicious Doodles.
Being a OSAAT girl too. I am honoured to work with these images quite often so picked leather and lace.
To see the exact prize please read our main challenge blog.
 
Onto my card
 
 

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then used a gold uniball pen to add abit of gold to it. The image was mounted up onto a brown dotty piece of card. I wanted to give the effect of the rivets.
That was all mounted onto a piece of Cronology paper. After adding some natural twine/ribbon.
To finish my card I added a few brown dots in the corners, just for the added colour.

Heres a close up
 
So that's it from me today. Please stop by my teamies blogs and leave them a little love too.
Then share your creation with us at Just Inspirational.
 
Hugs xx

1 comments:

Unknown said...

fab card, & great colouring :) xxxx